Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mr. MoOn's Nightmares All Day Day (12-10-10)



It has been roughly six months since the release of Mr. Moon’s Nightmares! The Library of Horror helped make the dream of sharing a collection of my dark stories with the world come true. As my first published work it has been well received in horror circles....check the BLURB-AGE...

"I love a good nightmare, and Jonathan Moon never disappoints when he pries his head open to show us all the dark things inside."
-David Dunwoody, author of EMPIRE and UNBOUND & OTHER TALES


“Mr. Moon's Nightmares is eminently satisfying. Mr. Moon is a crafter of stories, pure and simple. He knows how to set the mood, give the right amount of ambiance, and then provides an eerie creepiness that immerses the reader in the doom and gloom of each tale.”
-Patrick D'Orazio, author of COMES THE DARK


"Jonathan Moon's writing grips you with a breathless mix of terror, beauty, and creepiness that is hard to resist."-- Lori Titus, author of GREEN WATER LULLABY and LAZARUS.


“Jonathan Moon weaves stories in fine detail, with a style that ensnares the reader and then scares the living snot of them in straight-shooting, out-and-out, blood and guts staccato. Ride with him and whoop your way to hell.” --Kevin Shamel, author of ROTTEN LITTLE ANIMALS


“Jonathan Moon pulls the sinister from the seemingly innocent. Like a sadistic surgeon of words, Moon takes horror to a new level, slowly slicing our piece of mind until there is nothing left but our raw fear. He’s the only guy I know who can turn ladybugs into harbingers of violent terror. His tales are poetic, dark, and oddly beautiful.” –Jordan Krall, author of SQUID PULP BLUES and FISTFUL OF FEET

So, if all these killer writers enjoy Mr. Moon's Nightmares you are bound to as well. I feel I've put together a great collection of fine horrorcore for horror fiends such as yourself.

I, being the god of my world, have deemed December 10, 2010 Mr. Moon’s Nightmares All Day Day! On this brisk December day I want to take a chunk out of the horror market and shake it for the world! ‘How can I help this half deranged writer so he leaves me be?’ you may be asking yourself. Well, this half deranged writer wrote out a list of ways for you!



1. Buy Mr. Moon’s Nightmares! If you haven’t yet, on December 10, 2010 go to

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Moons-Nightmares-Jonathan-Moon/dp/1451577249/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1287516260&sr=1-1"

I want to see that sales rank jump! More sales means more advertising and I want to hop on that train! Now, maybe you already own a copy of this masterful collection of terror but perhaps you have friends that would enjoy a copy under their Christmas tree! I’m planning the event so all books ordered will be delivered in time for Christmas!



2. Give Mr. Moon’s Nightmares a review on Amazon! Go to http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Moons-Nightmares-Jonathan-Moon/product-reviews/1451577249/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1"

and tell the world how scary and beautiful Mr. Moon’s Nightmares is.





3. Blog about it! If you have a blog you could help my cause by reviewing Mr. Moon’s Nightmares, promoting Mr. Moon’s Nightmares All Day Day, or even, for the boldest amongst you interview me! If you do wish to review Mr. Moon’s Nightmares for your blog I’ll shoot ya off a PDF copy!



4. Join the the facebook event page for Mr. Moon’s Nightmares All Day Day. Hang out while I spin mad promos and ramble on and on and on. Tell your friends so we can all be FRIENDS together.
http://http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=170572399623444"


Any way you can help is greatly appreciated!

As an added bonus I’ll be posting up different things all day on 12-10-10 like my favorite music videos, favorite quotes, and profanity laced alcohol fueled reviews of my favorite books and movies! I’ll be giving away a few MP3s of me reading a select few stories from Mr. Moon’s Nightmares.

I plan on interviewing MYSELF, with questions you can send me to be answered, at my Monkey Faced Demon blog!

As a special added bonus I will be giving away some of my favorite independent books of the year! I plan on giving away a pack of nine books including titles by David Dunwoody, ESB, Jordan Krall, Tim Long, Kevin Shamel, and Carlton Mellick III! For EVERY copy of Mr. Moon’s Nightmares bought I will put your name in a drawing. If you order Mr. Moon’s Nightmares and the forthcoming Houdini Gut Punch I’ll enter you three times in the drawing!



Only a month and a half away dear friends but I feel ready. Thank you for reading and thank you for being there. Join me on December 10, 2010 to celebrate great independent horrorcore with Mr. Moon’s Nightmares All Day Day!



Thank you all for helping me make my dreams come true!!!!



Jonathan MoOn

No comments:

Post a Comment