Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mr. Moon is in ABANDONED 2



I'm very honored to be in the second installment of awesome photographer Jason Baker's Abandoned series. I closed the first collection and I was lucky enough to open this one. My style works very well with Jason's and I enjoy every chance I get to work with him. We will have a lot of great dark goodness for you in the coming years. Also, I'm honored to share the Table of Contents with a few good friends and all great writers. SEVEN great horror stories! Over FIFTY of Mr. Baker's eerie creepy photos!!

Here is the Table of Contents and below it the links on how to order...

All That Glimmers Isn't Copper- by Jonathan MoOn

Atop Hepatica Hill- by Stephen W. Roberts

The Intruder- by Todd Martin

Dilapidated Souls- by Robert Essig

Reawakening- by Charlotte Emma Gledson

The Sickly Hall- by Seb Naylor

The Blue Man In The Shadows- by Chris Bartholomew

You can order Abandoned 2 here...

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1608536#about-book


You can order the first Abandoned, with my story Conversing Doctor DeFeo, here...

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1209915


ENJOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment