Sunday, April 10, 2011

Discount Darkness

For the month of April ONLY I'm offering a special deal to entice you to read some of my horrorcore goodness.

1. Buy Mr. Moon's Nightmares before May 1st and send your receipt to bizarrohorror@yahoo.com and I'll send you back a FREE PDF of The Library of Bizarro Horror's first anthology, Houdini Gut Punch.

OR

2. Buy a copy of Houdini Gut Punch before may 1st and send your receipt to bizarrohorror@yahoo.com and I'll send you a FREE PDF of my first collection of horrorcore stories, Mr. Moon's Nightmares.

OR (for the dedicated and brave only)

3. Order 1 copy each of Mr. Moon's Nightmares and Houdini Gut Punch mail that receipt to bizarrohorror@yahoo.com and I'll send you a FREE PDF copy of my upcoming horrorcore novel, HEINOUS!

It is so win-win-win I can almost smell Charlie Sheen's whiskey breath from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment