Saturday, January 26, 2013

FREDDY HAS A NEW GOD Limited Edtion Chapbook Available For Pre-Order Now





I am very excited to announce my novella FREDDY HAS A NEW GOD is a new LIMITED EDITION chapbook from the one and only Jordan Krall's DYNATOX MINISTRIES. These DYNATOX chapbooks are very high quality chapbooks each filled to the brim with darkly weird greatness. And not only that but all DYNATOX chaps are LIMITED EDITION...FREDDY HAS A NEW GOD will have a print run of 25 copies at $15 a piece...when they are gone, they are gone. Get your grubs on some now!

I am honored to have a title alongside the other authors with works, out not or due in the future, from this majik cult of DYNATOX MINISTRIES.   

FREDDY HAS A NEW GOD is one of the oddest things I've ever written. By combining reality and surrealism into a goopy paste I smeared all over my face I tell the story of Freddy and his new fleshy pyramid god. It would be doom, if it wasn't glowing so green. If you enjoy my writing, you sick weirdo, then you'll recognize several reoccurring themes with FREDDY while its total exploding brutality oddness makes for a new poke in your brain. Weird. Brutal. Godly.

PRE-ORDER NOW by PayPal-ing $15 to gorshinary@juno.com

HUZZAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment