Monday, December 13, 2010

Mr.Moon and the Day of Darkness

Mr.MoOn's Nightmares All Day Day came and washed us all in it's darkness! I got loads of excellent support from lots of great people. I feel i achieved my goal of spreading the word about my Nightmares and I couldn't have done it with out my friends and fans. THANK YOU ALL!

I gave away several things during the day and here is the list of the winners, Jason Baker(MA), Joe Bouthiette, and Zoe Welsh all won PDF copies of The Apocalypse and Satan's Glory Hole (to be send out within the week.)Martin Jolicoeur won the copy of The Apocalypse and Satan's Glory Hole signed both both Tim Long and I. I'll be sending PDF copies of Houdini Gut Punch to Robert Essig and Jason Baker(NV).Brandy Woods Kurtz hedged her bets and ordered both Mr.Moon's Nightmares and Houdini Gut Punch and it paid off for her as she won the prize pack of wicked books!

I had a lot of fun during the day (and the weeks leading up to it) and did a few really fun interviews. I was given a dose of my own DEATHMATCH medicine, not once but twice!

Check out the Pirate Lego Vs. Poseidon DEATHMATCH I wrote for Ken Cain.
I also did a killer Muppets Vs. Zombies DEATHMATCH for Headshot Heather.

Mr.Moon's Nightmares got a few more great reviews as well! Swing by and read them before you buy yourself a copy!

1 comment: